TrueNAS SCALE 22.02.4 has been released!

D

DeletedUser67652

jtremblay

Dabbler
I have deployed two fresh Dell R7525 servers with Angelfish. I have joined them both to the domain and can see most of my users and groups. However, I am unable to see all of them from either the wbinfo -g or the web-ui. is there an max object count or something that can be set from the CLI ? the group I am looking for is a custom group that contains all of our users and is at the same depth as other groups that I can see. any information I can add please ask. any help would be greatly appreciated...

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
I have deployed two fresh Dell R7525 servers with Angelfish. I have joined them both to the domain and can see most of my users and groups. However, I am unable to see all of them from either the wbinfo -g or the web-ui. is there an max object count or something that can be set from the CLI ? the group I am looking for is a custom group that contains all of our users and is at the same depth as other groups that I can see. any information I can add please ask. any help would be greatly appreciated...
Suggest you start a new thread and follow forum rules.

Is it a TrueNAS issue or an active directory issue?

jtremblay

Dabbler
there error i'm getting:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 177, in call_method result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1305, in _call return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1206, in run_in_executor return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs)) File "/usr/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 52, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cache.py", line 381, in get_uncached_group g = grp.getgrnam(groupname) KeyError: "getgrnam(): name not found: 'CORP\\\\internap users'"

jtremblay

Dabbler
Suggest you start a new thread and follow forum rules.

Is it a TrueNAS issue or an active directory issue?
OOPS. I am sorry, I tried to read and follow the rules. I can't seem to start a thread.

maxbane

Cadet
Hi, I am trying to find the release notes for 22.02.4, but all of the links that I can find appear to be broken.

The link in the first post of this thread now goes to 22.12 release notes, with no mention of 22.02.4.
The links in the Reddit announcement post return 404.

Where are the release notes???

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems