Truenas jails/VMs will not get DHCP Addresses

RattyTaco

Cadet
Hi all,

I have been troubleshooting this issue for the better part of 8 hours and don't know what else to do. Started happening after a system reboot after changing no settings.
Everything has been running fine until. I use DHCP for jails, then set statics in my firewall (Unifi Cloud Gateway Pro). Now jails won't start due to the error
Code:
"Acquiring DHCP Address: FAILED, Address received: 0.0.0.0/8."
. DHCP is from my Unifi, and is working fine (Have tested with other devices, including truenas itself. Truenas is able to get an address, it's running DHCP with a static through the Unifi.)
The Truenas does have a 10gb nic, but i have tried the onboard also with the same issue.
Current setup:
Truenas: 192.168.1.235
DHCP Server: 192.168.1.1
DNS (for testing purposes): 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8
IPv6 is disabled purposely, and across the network
2023-02-04 20_44_05-TrueNAS - 192.168.1.235.png 2023-02-04 20_44_31-TrueNAS - 192.168.1.235.png 2023-02-04 20_46_30-TrueNAS - 192.168.1.235.png
Steps taken:
Have tried setting interface on truenas to static, disabling hardware offloading, trying a different interface(onboard ethernet that has worked before).
Have verified that setting in global config are correct about 10 times
Can ping google and such from the truenas shell
I have backed up my config, installed a new drive, reinstalled truenas on a throwaway drive, still running into the same issue
Disabled DHCP on unifi, pointed it to my ISP provided gateway with DHCP turned back on, same issue
Have plugged directly into both my ISP provided router and Unifi gateway, usally plugging into a 10g switch
Can set Jails to a static IP, but then the Jail does not have internet

If you need anymore information or screenshots, ask and I will provide
Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated.

RattyTaco

Cadet
Okay, so I'm not sure what happened, but I just left it alone for about an hour, and everything just started working correctly. Jails have IPs, VMs have IPs. I'm, bewildered.