Truenas core zpool offline after reboot

Z-e-r-o

Cadet
I have started to use truenas core on my server pc at home i am running the software on proxmox and truenas core is a vm that program. I Have 3 hdds on a lsi controller that has been set into i.t mode and they are pass-through proxmox to the vm. Everything was running fine for months no real issues. These hard disk contain plex media and basic files and back ups so i would like to be able to access this data.

My issue i logged onto my turenas and the pool was offline i have tryed to smart scan the disks they come back fine. I have tryed using a snap shot on my proxmox to roll the vm back but pool still want come back online. I have removed the pool and tryed re-importing the pool but i get a I/O Error and says i need to use a back up of this pool.

i have tryed zpool status and tryed zpool import but i get the same error.

i have a backup of the pool image but its on the those disks is there a wasy to read those disk to get the information or is there a way get this pool back into my system

any help would be great.

Whattteva

Wizard
I have started to use truenas core on my server pc at home i am running the software on proxmox and truenas core is a vm that program. I Have 3 hdds on a lsi controller that has been set into i.t mode and they are pass-through proxmox to the vm. Everything was running fine for months no real issues. These hard disk contain plex media and basic files and back ups so i would like to be able to access this data.
You need to give us a lot more info on your HW. This is too sparse. For example, you have LSI controller, which model/chipset, which FW version? How did you do the passthrough? Is it just the HDD's or the whole controller?

i have a backup of the pool image but its on the those disks is there a wasy to read those disk to get the information or is there a way get this pool back into my system
That is NOT how a backup works. You don't backup your data.... on the same pool where the data resides.