Backblaze B2 - nothing transferred

profwalken

Patron
Hello,

just set yesterday on TN13 , 3 new backup tasks on BB2, everything went smooth to setup BB2 account and TN task , but once i do a manual run I get no data being transferred, nothing is visible in Bucket.

Just something I don't know, if in bucket destination I have to create root folders manually or not, so I tryed creating manually

is there a known problem with that

c77dk

Patron
I've just setup today, and chose to use a subfolder in my bucket. I just wrote the desired name in the destination, and the folder got created inside the bucket.

profwalken

Patron
Well , for me TN task returns "Success" but nothing is tranferred on bucket

c77dk

Patron
hmmm, quite strange. Just checked, and can see I'm getting files in my bucket.

Which region are you using? And are you using COPY or SYNC for the push task?

profwalken

Patron
My Tn server is in France, backblaze sems to be in US

1654853160331.png

1654853232079.png
1654853317465.png

1654853405726.png

c77dk

Patron
Looks like my setup - with some exceptions (so a lot of things could be the reason for what you see):

I just changed region from US to EU (only way I could find was to nuke my account and create it again i EU region).
I'm using SYNC instead of COPY.
I checked "take snapshot" (a lot of things in TrueNAS is built on snapshot feature, so if you don't have any snapshots yet, this might help)
also I'm using client-side encryption, but can't imagine that being the issue.

profwalken

Patron
Yes , I already use snapshots on truenas, so i will try with sync and snapshot

profwalken

Patron
same problem , nothing goes on bucket

profwalken

Patron
After having exchanges with BB2 support it seems I have to pay to get files because the 10 Gb free is already eaten by the first failed to try did, so now nothing new can reach BB2 until my Credit card is eaten by BB2:confused:.
Not so good welcome to discover how this works, my try just began and end in a few minutes without having understood something.

profwalken

Patron
Today I tried to restart from scratch , deleted my BB2 account and all settings and tasks for TN13 side.
Recreated a new account on BB2 with region Europe this time, recreated everything on Tn13 and same result occurs.
For some datasets, nothing is pushed on bucket while others have some but not all datas in source are sync ???? why ???
I'm out of ideas, BB2 support point me to TN problem and not BB2 one.
So do you already got this behavior? is there a know bug between BB2 and TN13 ?