TrueNAS - Configured Network Interface issue - cannot connect to NAS server on network

Hi,

I Installed True NAS on my server, and "1. Configured Network Interface" settings for IPv4 with:
IPv4 Address: 192.168.2.5
Netmask: 24
After restarting the network, I cannot connect to the server on network using the IP address, confirming that it cannot be reached by issuing a Ping command.

Does anyone have and advice to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Instead of Doing 1. Configure Network Do 9. Shell then run ifconfig and report output.

Also when it asks for IP i think it goes 192.168.2.5/24 if memory serves if you dont, it then asks for your mask address. Just a thought. You might also see what it comes up with when you select DHCP.

Instead of Doing 1. Configure Network Do 9. Shell then run ifconfig and report output.

Also when it asks for IP i think it goes 192.168.2.5/24 if memory serves if you dont, it then asks for your mask address. Just a thought. You might also see what it comes up with when you select DHCP.
Thanks, the 192.168.2.5/24 config worked, I can not connect to the GUI...onwards and upwards!!!

Is there more than 1 network port? Something basic is a miss.