Unable to connect to web user interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloa

Wizard

danb35

Hall of Famer
The only visible line says: "status: no carrier".
There's your problem. Check that the cable's plugged in securely and/or try a replacement cable.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Full hardware specs should be included with every new post. Why didn't I all from the start, I know better.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TerryVog

Explorer
The cable! That's annoying. One of those plastic thingies is broken, so it was not completely plugged in.

Now I can use my web user interface. Progress! However, it doesn't show up as a network drive and my TimeMachine backup is still unable to connect to it. So I'm not there yet

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
The cable! That's annoying. One of those plastic thingies is broken, so it was not completely plugged in.

Now I can use my web user interface. Progress! However, it doesn't show up as a network drive and my TimeMachine backup is still unable to connect to it. So I'm not there yet
You need to setup a share using afp for that. Smb would be better but I don't think time machine supports that.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

melloa

Wizard

Glad you got it.

So I'm not there yet

You will get there. Just post your questions and the Apple guys will provide some clues (I'm not Apple inclined ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.