tmux - badblocks help

Had 2 HDD start throwing up errors.
Purchased new 3TB Reds for replacement (already used my cold spare a year ago...haven't replaced it...yet)
Using this to run through the burn in process with badblocks:
https://www.ixsystems.com/community/resources/hard-drive-burn-in-testing.92/

Ran badblocks on the first drive:
badblocks -ws /dev/da1

press Ctrl+B, then "
to run badblocks on the 2nd drive (/dev/da2)

now when I try "tmux attach",
I get only the info for da1
Code:
root@Server:~ # tmux attach

Warning: settings changed through the CLI are not written to                    │····································

the configuration database and will be reset on reboot.                         │····································

│····································

root@Server:~ # badblocks -b 4096 -ws /dev/da1                                    │····································

Testing with pattern 0xaa: set_o_direct: Inappropriate ioctl for device         │····································

done                                                                            │····································

Reading and comparing: done                                                     │····································

Testing with pattern 0x55: done                                                 │····································

Reading and comparing: done                                                     │····································

Testing with pattern 0xff: done                                                 │····································

Testing with pattern 0x00: done                                                 │····································

How do I get the badblocks info for the da2 drive?

FreeNAS 11.2 U7
Supermicro X11SSL-CF
Intel Xeon E3-1230 V5
32 GB Crucial (2 x 16 GB) DDR-2133 ECC
6 WD Red 3TB in RAIDZ2
120GB Kingston SSD Boot

sretalla