Sudden replication mount errors

masterjuggler

Dabbler
I've had my truenas scale system running quite well for over a year with a few replication tasks running daily. Few the past few days I've had several errors pop up:
1710208151702.png

I was playing around with and deleted the filebrowser app months ago and it definitely shouldn't exist on my system anymore. I double checked that my snapshots only go back two weeks, and none of those directories currently exist either in the source or the destination of the replication task according to ls. Even if they did exist though, of course the destination (/mnt/Data/backup) is a read-only filesystem, it's set as such in the replication task.

How do I deal with these phantom directories?

Apollo

Wizard

masterjuggler

Dabbler
Have a look here:
It seems to solution of setting mountpoints to legacy may not apply in my case since running zfs list -t filesystem -r "$(cli -c 'app kubernetes config' | grep -E "pool\s\|" | awk -F '|' '{print $3}' | tr -d " \t\n\r")" -o name -H | grep "volumes/pvc" returns only two PVC mountpoints, where there are four in my screenshot above along with others that are not PVC mounts at all.

But again, those mounts for filebrowser should have been deleted months ago when I deleted the app anyway, so I'd like to get rid of them to free up that space taken up on my system regardless.