Sonarr DNS error

ddehan

Dabbler
Hello everybody,

My Radarr and SABnzdb installs (both True Scale) were succesfull and are working just great.

However, i'm getting DNS errors with Sonarr (True Scale) and i can't understand why. I've checked all TrueNass settings against the Radarr App, but somehow it just doesnt work. I can ping the Sonarr App DNS name from SABnzbd shell, but i have no rights to ping the other way (Operation not permitted).

I have installed and deleted Sonarr multiple times, but always with the same result :(

From the log:
2023-06-06 18:02:12.2|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed:
-- Host: Unable to connect to SABnzbd
-- : Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, DNS Name Resolution Failure: 'sabnzbd.ix-sabnzbd.svc.cluster.local'

Do i have to bind the two apps somewhere? Have i missed something?

I hope someone can help me out :)

Kind regards,
Dennis

ddehan

Dabbler
Little update: When i remove the VPN options, it works. However, the VPN options are the same on every App i configured (Radarr and SABnzbd).

ddehan

Dabbler
Another update: Looks like it sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. When SABnzbd is not found, i stop and start the application (sometimes more than once) and then it works. No idea why, but it is somewhat of a solution :)