Slow webUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roeffus

Cadet
Hello everyone,

After i installed some plugins(Couchpotato, Sickrage, Sabnzb, Transmission, Marashino and Owncloud), my UI became very slow, even when they are turned off!

I've installed FreeNAS on a SSD (Kingston SSDNow V300 60GB) and transfer speeds are around 100 MB/s (to a Seagate NAS HDD, 4TB) so there are no problems there. I also have 8 gigs of ram (Kingston HyperX Fury black HX318C10FB/8) so that shouldn't be a issue either(right?).

I also tried to navigate to the webUI with a different browser, but it was still slow.

Do you have any suggestions what to do?

Fixed it!
I've installed some plugins and turned them one, without write permission.:oops:

Last edited:

nojohnny101

Wizard
Would you mind posting what you "fixed" in case someone searches for the same thing in the future?

danb35

Hall of Famer
How can i close this thread?
You can't close the thread, but you should be able to edit the first post and add "SOLVED" or something similar to the title (you might even be able to add the green icon; I don't remember for sure). But by all means, please explain what you did to resolve it for the sake of others who might find the thread.

I note that you aren't using ECC RAM, and the amount of RAM you have is the bare minimum for FreeNAS. The former certainly wouldn't affect speed of the web GUI, but could affect the integrity of your data. The latter could definitely affect the speed of the web GUI.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
The latter could definitely affect the speed of the web GUI.
In fact, poor GUI responsiveness is almost always caused by a lack of RAM. It's literally the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.