SOLVED Sickrage WebUI Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm setting up automatic movie and TV show downloading using the guide here: https://www.jruehlig.com/wordpress/installation-configuration-of-freenas-plugins/

I've gotten to the step about the setup in the Sickrage WebUI, but when I open it through freenas I get the following error, and that is all that shows on the page.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage/lib/tornado/web.py", line 1390, in _execute
    result = self.prepare()
  File "/usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage/lib/tornado/web.py", line 2103, in prepare
    raise HTTPError(self._status_code)
HTTPError: HTTP 404: Not Found

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited:

maglin

Patron
Try installing sick rage in a standard jail. Usually works out better. You can use freshports to get sabnzbd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try installing sick rage in a standard jail. Usually works out better. You can use freshports to get sabnzbd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would, but in order to get it to work all of the plugins need to be installed in the same jail, per the tutorial.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
you should add /sickrage to the webui

you should add /sickrage to the webui

I've already done this. I checked just to be sure but still, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Unless you mean something different.

upload_2016-5-15_3-52-30.png

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I mean to URL you are browsing to. the link from the freenas webui will no longer work.

That worked. Thank you. Is there any way to get it to redirect to that url all the time?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.