Setting up Google Drive asks for 'Bucket'?

bonesvz

Cadet
Forgive me if I am not getting this right. Newbie, first time post.
I am test driving TrueNAS Scale (TrueNAS-SCALE-21.02-ALPHA.1). I am trying to setup cloud backup with Google Drive.
I have created my Cloud Credentials for GD and everything checks out and passes the 'Verify Credential' test.
When I go to Cloud Sync Tasks to set up the transfer and select the Google Drive credential from the drop down (the only one I created), it adds a drop down below which asks for a 'Bucket'. This is a required field which is empty. The Save button is disabled and I an stuck here.
I thought Buckets were for Amazon S3? Has anyone else experienced this behaviour? It there a solution?
I searched here and the Googly for similar issues but found nothing.

Saludos.

bodly

Dabbler
Welcome, newbie. :smile:

This is a known issue that was fixed after the release of TrueNAS-SCALE-21.02-ALPHA.1. As far as I know, there's no workaround.

You can either wait until the next alpha or switch to the nightly builds.

doughyboy

Cadet
Welcome, newbie. :smile:

This is a known issue that was fixed after the release of TrueNAS-SCALE-21.02-ALPHA.1. As far as I know, there's no workaround.

You can either wait until the next alpha or switch to the nightly builds.

I switched over to nightly builds (not OP) and was wondering if there was a way to see the changelog or keep up-to-date with what has been fixed? I had a look at the github and only saw the odd pull request here and there.

stavros-k

Patron
I switched over to nightly builds (not OP) and was wondering if there was a way to see the changelog or keep up-to-date with what has been fixed? I had a look at the github and only saw the odd pull request here and there.
I don't think there is a detailed changelog, But this is what i look usually. changelog