Scale Reporting only shows 3 days of metrics after upgrade from Bluefin to Cobia

ddidd

Cadet
I am only able to see approx. 3 days of reporting metrics after upgrade from Bluefin to Cobia.
I don't see any available config options in the UI for Reporting metrics.
Haven't got time to dig into the CLI and system config yet. Found nothing similar on Jira either.
Just wonder is this expected? or is anyone else having similar issue?

Platform: Generic
Version:TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.0.1
Hostname:truenas
Uptime: 31 days, 17:03 as of 15:27

Screenshot 2023-12-16 165414.png

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
I am only able to see approx. 3 days of reporting metrics after upgrade from Bluefin to Cobia.
I don't see any available config options in the UI for Reporting metrics.
Haven't got time to dig into the CLI and system config yet. Found nothing similar on Jira either.
Just wonder is this expected? or is anyone else having similar issue?

Platform: Generic
Version:TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.0.1
Hostname:truenas
Uptime: 31 days, 17:03 as of 15:27

View attachment 73490
Its probably a side-effect of the change from collectd to netdata or collection of stats.

My understanding was that 7 days was the target.. it would be useful to know if others are seeing the same issue. If so, we should report the issue.

Netdata collects more stats.... so for longer periods, we recommend TrueCommand be used. That can provide reporting over many years.

ddidd

Cadet
Its probably a side-effect of the change from collectd to netdata or collection of stats.

My understanding was that 7 days was the target.. it would be useful to know if others are seeing the same issue. If so, we should report the issue.

Netdata collects more stats.... so for longer periods, we recommend TrueCommand be used. That can provide reporting over many years.
Yeah, i thought it would be netdata. let's see if anyone else is experiencing the same and what happens at 23.10.1