rsync Readynas->Truenas failed to set permissions

tcdk

Cadet
My Truenas is up running now - I am amazed how fast setup was! I only struggled a little with users and their folders.

My close to dead ReadyNAS have decided to allow me to transfer with somewhat useable speeds on the NIC. At least I want to test if it's steady.

I have tried to set up rsync and made an rsync module. I connect fine to the Truenas, and when running the rsync backup job on the ReadyNAS, it creates all folders in the correct place on the Truenas, but for files I get the following error:
"rsync: [generator] failed to set permissions on "/." (in backup): Operation not permitted (1)"

I am 99% sure that it's because of an missing permission to write the files, (I have tried running the rsync task on the ReadyNAS with both root and my user and changed it in the rsync module. I also tried to add --no-perms and -a --no-perms in auxiliary parameters on the module.
But where the heck do I set this permission (or define to ignore permissions)

Sidenote: Since I have searched this forum and google a lot about this problem, without any solution, I found that several people had problems with "invalid path" on their ReadyNAS when trying to connect an Rsync task. ReadyNAS somehow messes up on terms. The path should be your "rsync module name" - Not eg. /mnt/Storage/user-data/Backup - All topics with this problem are closed without solution.