Reporting data lost after TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.3 upgrade and reboot. What should I check?

dan3408

Dabbler
The reporting charts on my server don't show any data before my reboot earlier today after upgrading to TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.3.

I expect that this data should persist between reboots. Is that expectation correct? What should I check that my settings or reporting data are correct so that I don't lose the data the next time I reboot?

Thanks

hayman

Cadet
I have noticed a similar issue today after rebooting my system running TrueNAS-23.10.1.3; all graphs were reset and have no data
This system is rarely rebooted, but I'm pretty sure that after last update the grpahs were also reset.

There is a new update available TrueNAS-23.10.2 so I'll apply it first and check if it fixes it.

dan3408

Dabbler
Same behavior after installing TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.2: my reporting from before the new version has been lost. :/

spry.key8595

Cadet
I'm running TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.2, and am a recent user of the app, so I don't know if this is expected behavior or not. Is there a way to figure out why metrics are being wiped after an upgrade or a reboot?