Radarr Sonarr error updating: Expected to start with a forward slash [/]

crestus

Cadet
Hello everybody,

I am trying to install and configure Radarr/Sonarr apps from the Truenas Catalog.
I am able to install the app, but when I go and add the "additional storage" for media I get the following error message:
[EFAULT] Failed to update App: Persistence - Expected to start with a forward slash [/]
in detail:
Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 427, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 465, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service/crud_service.py", line 194, in nf
    rv = await func(*args, **kwargs)
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 44, in nf
    res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 177, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/chart_release.py", line 559, in do_update
    await self.middleware.call('chart.release.helm_action', chart_release, chart_path, config, 'update')
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1399, in call
    return await self._call(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1353, in _call
    return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1251, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/helm.py", line 49, in helm_action
    raise CallError(f'Failed to {tn_action} App: {errmsg}')
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Failed to update App: Persistence - Expected <mountPath> to start with a forward slash [/]

same error message happens when configure this setting concurrently with the firstI installation of the application

I am running TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.3,
on homebuilt server:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 4300G with Radeon Graphics
RAM: 32 GB
MOBO: GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE mATX
system storage: 1TB NVME
ZFS Pool: 8 6TB HDDs Raid-Z2

following are screenshot of the configuration of the app and the dataset
Screenshot 2024-02-04 034634.png

Screenshot 2024-02-04 025739.png

What am I missing?

sretalla