SOLVED Not possible to upgrade collabora

When trying to upgrade from 23.05.7.2.1_1.2.27 to 23.05.8.2.1_2.0.0 the following message appears.
seems its not possible to upgrade from 1.2.27 but need to first have at last 1.2.30. Anyone got an idea how to do that?

Error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 427, in run await self.future File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 465, in __run_body rv = await self.method(*([self] + args)) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 177, in nf return await func(*args, **kwargs) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 44, in nf res = await f(*args, **kwargs) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/upgrade.py", line 115, in upgrade await self.upgrade_chart_release(job, release, options) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/upgrade.py", line 299, in upgrade_chart_release await self.middleware.call('chart.release.helm_action', release_name, chart_path, config, 'upgrade') File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1399, in call return await self._call( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1353, in _call return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1251, in run_in_executor return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs)) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3.11/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/helm.py", line 49, in helm_action raise CallError(f'Failed to {tn_action} App: {errmsg}') middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Failed to upgrade App: Migration to 2.x.x is only allowed from 1.2.30 or higher

ShiftyEyedKirk

Dabbler
I'm having the same issue. I upgraded to 1.2.28 last week, but now it's jumping up to 2.0.0. Not sure how to force it to update to chart 1.2.30 first.

shazaman23

Cadet
I'm in the same boat. Tried to do an update and got the error:
Migration to 2.x.x is only allowed from 1.2.30 or higher

I'm going to try to delete and recreate. I was using Collabora in tandem with a Nextcloud deployment to host some home pictures and documents. Here's to hoping that I can get things back up with out needing to turn to backups.

shazaman23

Cadet
I was able to get my Nextcloud + Collabora setup running after deleting the collabora deployment and recreating. I ran into some issues along the way (some errors about chart files already existing, kubernetes issues around being unable to write new secrets, etc) but they seemed to stem from my Kubernetes network settings having somehow been cleared out. Once I resolved that by resetting the Route v4 Interface and Route v4 Gateway settings, collabora spun right up and Nextcloud started backup/updated with no issues.