SOLVED qBittorrent torrent link not working for TrueNAS app, but works on desktop

bigdonk

Dabbler
UPDATE: Turns out this was just a multiple IP issue and is fixed by staff in my myanonamouse account.

I am new to TrueNAS and have been spending the last few weeks getting my feet wet and have been able to find the answers to most of my initial questions via search. I have been taking my time and slowly trying something new after I get the last one going.

I now have a test machine running after deciding to hold off on purchasing a server till I get more comfortable with TrueNAS and have installed a handful of apps including qBittorrent. It works as it should for any manually added links from public torrents and automatically through "arr" programs.

I have since joined my first private tracker site myanonamouse for ebooks for my wife and kids.

If I add a link nothing happens after clicking download. If I add the same link to qBittorrent on my desktop it immediately finds the torrent.

I am kind of pulling my hair out as why 1 works and the other isn't as I have gone through the settings of both and can't find anything different. Other than a port issue I am lost.

Last edited: