Help with Apps (Plex/QBittorrent), Shares and Permissions

Isaac039

Cadet
I'm beginning to approach the point of exhaustion in my testing, tweaking and searching for an solution to my issue. I'm currently running TrueNAS Scale (latest release as of 11/22/23) and I'm working on setting up Plex with either QBittorrent or Deluge. My goal is to be able to access QBittorrent or Deluge from my phone to initiate downloads, then when the file has completed and still from my phone, move it to either TV or Movies folder/dataset.

So far, I have been able to get Plex to work and either Deluge or QBittorrent to also work but the problem I'm having is I want to avoid the file copy time when I move the file from my torrent folder/share/dataset to my TV/Movies folder/share/dataset. When I have setup a similar build with RaspberryPi OS, moving the files was instantaneous. When I move files now, I have to wait for the entire file/folder to copy over.

Is there anyone who might help with a step-by-step guide on how to accomplish this as I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to figure this out.

Thanks