Probleme mit Nextcloud Plugin (DE/ ENG)

smoeschter

Explorer
Hi Leute,

bin gerade völlig genervt und find einfach keine Lösung.
Ich habe Nextcloud über das Plugin Jail installiert, was auch soweit funktioniert.
Da ich aber Anpassungen vornehmen muss damit es für mich richtig Funktioniert,
muss ich die "/usr/local/etc/nginx/conf.d/nextcloud.conf" anpassen.
Da ich keinen FDQN habe und Letsencrypt für mich nicht funktioniert muss ich HTTPS manuell und eigenem Zertifikat einrichten.
Bis dahin ist das alles kein Problem.

Ich kann die "/usr/local/etc/nginx/conf.d/nextcloud.conf" ändern und nach dem NGINX Neustart auch die Login Seite aufrufen und alles
einstellen. Wird das Jail aber Neugestartet, überschreibt Truenas die config.

Wie kann ich das verdammt nochmal verhindern. Versteh nicht warum man das nicht dauerhaft ändern kann und
Truenas soch erdreistet für mich zu entscheiden wie ich was einzustellen habe!
Bin echt genervt. Hab auch schon rechte geändert, die config gelöscht, immer der gleiche Mist.
Truenas überschreibt meine Konfiguration.

Falls jemand weiß wie man Truenas daran hindern kann die Datei zu überschreiben, Ich wär mega dankbar

Hi guys,

I'm totally annoyed right now and just can't find a solution.
I installed Nextcloud via the Jail plugin, which works so far.
But since I have to make adjustments so that it works properly for me,
I have to adjust the "/usr/local/etc/nginx/conf.d/nextcloud.conf".
Since I don't have an FDQN and Letsencrypt doesn't work for me, I have to set up HTTPS manually and my own certificate.
Until then, none of this is a problem.

I can change the "/usr/local/etc/nginx/conf.d/nextcloud.conf" and after restarting the NGINX I can also call up the login page and everything
to adjust. If the jail is restarted, Truenas overwrites the config.

How can I prevent that. Don't understand why you can't change that permanently and
Truenas is bold enough to decide for me how to adjust something!
I'm really annoyed. I Have already changed rights, deleted the config, always the same crap.
Truenas overwrites my configuration.

If anyone knows how to prevent Truenas from overwriting the file, I would be grateful

Kosygor

Dabbler
I have the same issue, but I have not found Your post earlier.
Have You found solution ?

Kosygor

Dabbler

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Wenn Du Dinge ändern willst, nimm nicht das Plugin sondern das Script von @danb35.
Das Plugin ist wie es ist.

smoeschter

Explorer
I have the same issue, but I have not found Your post earlier.
Have You found solution ?
Yes i solved it. Open the file with Nano or EE. Copy the text, and make a new file with “nextcloud.new” and paste the content of the original file in it. Save and close it. After that delete the original file, rename the new file in “nextcloud.conf” make your needed changes in the new file and close and save it, do a reboot of the jail and after that it will work as expected. Maybe you have to do that as sudo