Problem Importing Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

karoom

Cadet
So I built a server last year and installed Freenas Corral on it and everything was running fine until a few months ago i upgraded to the newest freenas 11 (not realizing how big a mistake that was).

The webui just wouldnt load no matter what i did so i made an image of the boat drive just in case and then formated it and installed Freenas 11 from fresh.

It seemed that everything installed fine and i go into the webui completely and i could get into the webui to import the volume and i got the error: [Errno 28] No space left on device: '/var/db/system/cores'
Ive tried researching the issue and i read that it could have to do with how full the pool is, but ive also read it might be something else entirely.
The kicker is after i closed out the error i could see all the volumes appear under the storage tab here: https://imgur.com/a/XZNFv

At this point i just want to try to save my data, any help would be appreciated.

danb35

Hall of Famer
Don't use links to external image hosting sites; this forum is perfectly capable of hosting the images itself--just paste the image into your post, or use the Upload a File button.

Your volume is imported, but it's too full. Way too full. You need to free up about 2 TB of space. You can delete snapshots if you have them, or some data on the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.