pool offline after reboot

cont

Cadet
I installed the latest version on pure hardware, made a pool. It worked, but after a reboot the pool became offline
OS Version:TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.2.1
Product:X9DRi-LN4+/X9DR3-LN4+
Model:Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz
Memory:63 GiB
root@truenas[~]# smartctl --scan /dev/sda -d scsi # /dev/sda, SCSI device /dev/sdb -d scsi # /dev/sdb, SCSI device /dev/sdc -d scsi # /dev/sdc, SCSI device /dev/sdd -d scsi # /dev/sdd, SCSI device /dev/sde -d scsi # /dev/sde, SCSI device /dev/bus/0 -d megaraid,17 # /dev/bus/0 [megaraid_disk_17], SCSI device /dev/bus/0 -d megaraid,18 # /dev/bus/0 [megaraid_disk_18], SCSI device /dev/bus/0 -d megaraid,19 # /dev/bus/0 [megaraid_disk_19], SCSI device /dev/bus/0 -d megaraid,20 # /dev/bus/0 [megaraid_disk_20], SCSI device root@truenas[~]#

root@truenas[~]# ls /mnt R10 root@truenas[~]#

root@truenas[~]# zpool status -v pool: boot-pool state: ONLINE status: Some supported and requested features are not enabled on the pool. The pool can still be used, but some features are unavailable. action: Enable all features using 'zpool upgrade'. Once this is done, the pool may no longer be accessible by software that does not support the features. See zpool-features(7) for details. config: NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM boot-pool ONLINE 0 0 0 sde3 ONLINE 0 0 0 errors: No known data errors root@truenas[~]#

root@truenas[~]# zpool import R10

I made a command and the pull was restored, but after a reboot it is offline again. What's wrong?

indivision

Guru
Strange that the pool needs to be upgraded even though it was just created? From my experience, new pools have all of the latest flags set...

Perhaps incompatible hardware?

AndyMcSchopf

Dabbler
Try to switch back to 22.02.2 and check if it works there...

c77dk

Patron
what controller are you using? From the logs it looks like a hw-raid

bigjme

Dabbler
This will be related to this post i'd imagine:

I have the same behaviour. The pool needing an upgrade is only shown when the pools fail to auto mount. A normal import works fine by command line. If the system boots and imports correctly, none of the pools flag as needing an upgrade, only when it fails