Plex, Samba, and folders being locked

First off, I'm really new to TrueNAS, and getting things setup and running has been difficult and a big learning curve for me. So please bear with me.

I created a Samba share successfully. I was able to connect to it, and navigate/read/write files to it from both a Windows and Mac machine.

I then setup and configured Plex. Managed to get that working.

Now, I went back to my Mac to connect to my samba share so that I could start uploading more files to it, only to discover that all the folders (minus one, weirdly), now don't allow me to view the contents of the folder, and my machines say that I don't have permissions to view these folders. I've turned off Plex Server, disabled and reenabled the Samba share, and I'm still unable to access any of the subfolders.

Given that this all started with the Plex installation/configuration, I imagine it's related. I don't believe I changed anything external to Truenas/Samba once I started messing with Plex.

Any thoughts, or where I can start out with?

trilepton

Dabbler
Check the ownership of the folders from the TrueNAS shell. My guess is that owner and group have changed to "apps".