Release Number: 13.1-RELEASE-p9
TrueNAS Verision: TrueNAS-13.0-U5.3

OS on 64 gb ssd
4600g
32gb non ecc ram
asus b450m-a II
Intel Pro NIC
EVGA 220-G5-0650-X1 Super Nova 650 G5, 80 Plus Gold 650W

I previously had a static IP setup to both my TrueNAS computer as well as a static IP setup for the Plex media server on it.
I previously had my Plex setup to direct connect to remote devices. Forwarded Port 32400 to 192.168.0.165 (my plex media server IP) I had no issues direct connecting with remote devices this way.
I was having server uptime issues due to the Realtek ethernet drivers so I installed a Intel Pro NIC. I wiped my network config for my Realtek ethenet interface (re0) and setup the same network options on my new Intel Pro NIC network interface (em0).
My forwarded port isnt seeming to work for whatever reason, this STOPS me from remote accessing my server. I’ll try to attach pictures of what I can.
Any tips/suggestions are appreciated!!

Below is a link to Plex Forums where I've posted the same question (with pictures):

Snowysan

Dabbler
If anyone can help me get this running properly I’m prepared to cashapp them afterwards due to not having this fixed yet.

what could I try next? Reinstalling Truenas / PMS or both? Do you have any other ideas? I’m looking at:

pms
pms2674×1045 51.8 KB

I’ve tried DCHP on with VNET off and with it on.
I’ve tried DCHP off with static IP set and VNET off and with it on.

My server is always accessible and direct connection on local network devices.
My server is always accessible from outside the network but only through a relay (im able to connect to my PMS from outside the network but I automatically transcode video quality down (because my connection isn’t direct)

Last edited: