Plex Plugin Not Installing

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cV#1

Cadet
I had plex running and ended up having to move all of the data to new HDDs to upgrade them. I had some trouble installing plex, so I tried a fresh install on a new USB and I am still getting an error. I failed to copy what the original error was, but my current error is below. Any idea on what to do? I have a X8SIL-f mobo with 8gb of RAM (another 8 should be here next friday) and a X3450 processor.

Software Version: FreeNAS-11.0-U4 (54848d13b)
Request Method: POST
Request URL: https://192.168.1.241/plugins/plugi...e9e11c312e65a337e33b49d40470d2260842a1e7db53/

Traceback:
File "./freenasUI/jails/utils.py" in new_default_plugin_jail
718. w.create(**create_args)
File "./freenasUI/common/warden.py" in create
1097. return self.__call(warden_create(flags, **kwargs))
File "./freenasUI/common/warden.py" in __call
1070. tmp = obj.run()
File "./freenasUI/common/warden.py" in run
465. raise warden_exception(msg)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py" in inner
39. response = get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _legacy_get_response
249. response = self._get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _get_response
178. response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view
162. return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view
23. return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/plugins/views.py" in install_available
306. raise e
File "./freenasUI/plugins/views.py" in install_available
302. jail = new_default_plugin_jail(plugin.unixname)
File "./freenasUI/jails/utils.py" in new_default_plugin_jail
721. raise MiddlewareError(_("Failed to install plugin: %s") % e)

Exception Type: MiddlewareError at /plugins/plugin/install/4f0560ae632a97e9c4fee9e11c312e65a337e33b49d40470d2260842a1e7db53/
Exception Value: [MiddlewareError: b"Failed to install plugin: [warden_exception: cannot open 'FreeNAS/jails_2/.warden-template-pluginjail@clean': dataset does not exist\nERROR: Failed creating clean ZFS base clone\n]"]

Last edited:

8cV#1

Cadet
yet it installed plex and seems to be working... any ideas what the error was for if it actually installed?

My guess is when you copied data you changed where it was located, then imported the config with the old location still referenced. Go into the jail configuration tab and change the jail root and I suspect that it will fix the issue.

Reading the error a little slower brings up an answer to the question.
warden_exception: cannot open 'FreeNAS/jails_2/.warden-template-pluginjail@clean': dataset does not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.