Plex only seeing partial media

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazz04

Cadet
I spent last night installing FreeNAS and installing Plex and am running into an odd issue, I have a media dataset for plex with two folders: Movies and TV Shows. I have everything set up and added a directory in plex following the path /media/movies and everything is coming in great, so I moved to the tv shows directory and did the same /media/TV Shows. The issue is the TV shows shows that nothing is in the directory. I read a lot last night and thought the space in the "TV Shows" name may be the issue so i changed it to just TVShows but still no luck. I just got confused when it found the movies folder but not the TVShows folder. Any help is greatly appreciated!

dureal99d

Contributor
What type of jail are you using? Can you send screenshots or post your destination and source values associated with Plex. Are you using the Plug-In or custom install. Post that and you will receive better help

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-AL10 using Tapatalk

brazz04

Cadet
Thanks for the reply, as I was going through and taking screenshots, I found that in the TVShows section I had used a capital M in "media" rather than lower case and my TV shows are working again! Thanks for forcing me to go back through everything, it made me find the error!

Status
Not open for further replies.