Plex on TrueNAS Scale Bluefin Hangs on Mounting DataSets

rjtyler

Cadet
Hi Guy's
Appologies if this has been addressed recently, but a search has not been fruitful.
I updated my NAS from TrueNAS Core to Scale blufin 22.12 today. I was aware that the Jails in Core would not carry across and was happy for this. This is a repository for data and acts as my media streamer using Plex.
I have gone to install Plex as an App using the Core Applications and have been getting around 40% and it hangs

When I check the shell i get the following error: unable to upgrade connection: contrainer not found ("plex")

My system is a repurposed gaming machine

intel i7-11700K
GPU EVGA 3080TI
Harddrives
4x 8TB across 2 pools
2x 4TB across 1 pool
MSI z490 MB
64GB DDR

It should be noted that I have been able to instrall the app without establing where the data set is, but when I go to connect it to the file, above error occurs. Is there a way to connect the data set without going via the APP function

I'm facing the same kind of issue.
I've upgraded from Angelfin to Bluefin 22.12.0. To remove uncertainties, I reverted the system to default settings, made 1 pool and 1 dataset under it. Then installed official charts Plex 1.30.2.6563_1.7.27 and only put plex claim pass and saved. After few moments, the application is deployed fine.
Now when I put media path from my created dataset, either in "Data Volume" or in "Plex Extra Host Path Volumes" setting in plex app, the deployment stuck infinitely and have to manually close it. I can access-copy files on same dataset if I use it in SMB share.
In my previous Angelfin train, this was working fine.
Since I'm also very new to Truenas, I'm not sure whether the OS, Plex app or both are causing this issue. I've downloaded the Angelfin version I had so going to install it and see if is issue with OS or Plex app.