PiHole failed after upgrade from Bluefin to Cobia and won't delete.

Dave41

Dabbler
Could nor get Charts version of PiHole to deploy after upgrade from Bluefin today. Checked setting page with no success I decided to delete PiHole. It didn't seem to delete, as it still shows in installed apps. Trying to delete it again fails saying it isn't there to delete. This issue has also missed up my replication task. It now fails with messages about the Ix-Application pool. It suggested, "Please run `zfs destroy -r Odd_MONTH@auto-2024-03-04_00-00` on the target system and run replication again." But I have not found a way to run"zfs destroy" It fails to run from the CLI terminal or the bash terminal. HELP this is ALL above my pay grade. . .

LarsR

Guru
There's a gui caching bug in cobia. use shif+f5 to force refresh the apps page. It could be that it's been deleted but still shows as installed because of cached data.

Dave41

Dabbler
There's a gui caching bug in cobia. use shif+f5 to force refresh the apps page. It could be that it's been deleted but still shows as installed because of cached data.
Shift + F5 made the deleted container disappear, but other apps still won't run..

Dave41

Dabbler
UPDATE: So my deleted app appears gone now, the other two Syncthing and Nextcloud show as installed but won't deploy even if I stop and restart them. I think they were deleted at some level too, as I now have only one image showing in the manage containers tab. There used to be almost 10 showing.
I also still have the issue with the missed up my replication task as well. . . I have not found a way to execute any of the suggest ZFS commands they all reply "command not found" which lots of post suggest is a root credentials problem. It might be, but I seem to be able to login as root without any sign of a problem.
HOPE someone has some ideas where to go with these two issues.

LarsR

Guru
if you're using the admin account and not root you have to use sudo + command

Dave41

Dabbler
OK, my two days upgrade is finally over. Was able to recover the Nextcloud and Syncthing apps by rolling back to the most recent snapshot. Had an issue with the application service not initializing. but found a suggestion saying to go into the app settings and "Unset pool" and then go back in and "Choose pool" and doing that resolved the issue with the apps service not initializing. I resolved my issue with my replication task error by deleting several ghost snapshots left over from my apps issues and then deleting the destination pool, recreating it and then re-running the replication again. My Truecharts PiHole app was totally lost in the fun.