pid 96383 (Plex Media Scanner), uid 972: exited on signal 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Sorry, maybe I don't get it, but:

Is this being adressed? Will it be fixed? Is there a timeframe of when this will be fixed?

Is there a workaround? Because no new TV Show is being correctly processed since the End auf 2016?

Is there something I can do to help fix this and if yes, what'll it be?

Thanx for any answers, help and of course a fix to this issue.
It's not affecting the process of adding new content last time I checked. I even added some stuff last night and did a bunch of scans. Sounds like you might have a different problem.

And to answer your question no this isn't being addressed. The Plex forums have no answer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

cmh

Explorer
I don't think there's much that can be done on the FreeNAS side, seems to be a Plex issue, and I linked to the Plex forum discussion where I see you posted as well. Someone did mention running truss, but beyond that I'm not sure where the whole thing stands right now. Since my plex is working but sending these annoyance messages, my focus has been on other issues.

GBillR

Contributor
Sorry, maybe I don't get it, but:

Is this being adressed? Will it be fixed? Is there a timeframe of when this will be fixed?

Is there a workaround? Because no new TV Show is being correctly processed since the End auf 2016?

Is there something I can do to help fix this and if yes, what'll it be?

Thanx for any answers, help and of course a fix to this issue.
I don't see how this is a FreeNAS issue, so you might need to ask the PLEX forum folks. I also think you may have something else going on, because even though I get the error occasionally, all of my new files get scanned and added.

Moppen

Dabbler
A new PMS Version is released, hopefully it will fix some issues. Please update the plugin quick.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty

Moppen

Dabbler
Yeah, but whatever that means:
(Media Flags) Updated bundle to 2016-12-22 (#6033)
I hope that this makes the Issue go away that every new TV Show since end of december isn't completly tagged anymore.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/255610/need-help-with-a-strange-metadata-issue#latest

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty

Moppen

Dabbler
Asked in two Threads here and in the Plex-Forums with no response. That's why I am hoping that the Update will fix it.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Asked in two Threads here and in the Plex-Forums with no response. That's why I am hoping that the Update will fix it.
Have your checked the server logs to see what the error is?

Moppen

Dabbler
Froms the Thread I posted above:
Is there anyone out there able to read our logs? I am no good at it, that's why I need help? Maybe a professional can see in the logs what's going wrong?

I don't know where to look for what?

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
The fix is in the next release so no telling when it will hit. The latest release is still not available in the repository.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Sounds like we need all the freenas users to upgrade their jails to freebsd 10 so Plex might get built against 10 and not 9.3.

Good post in the Plex forums and glad this is getting fixed.

I upgraded to Plex v1.3.4, built from source using portmaster in my jail. I haven't seen any "signal 11" errors in over 24 hours. I used to get several a day with v1.3.3.

It is a bit earlier to claim v1.3.4 has fixed the issue, but the results are promising so far.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
It is a bit earlier to claim v1.3.4 has fixed the issue, but the results are promising so far.
The fix isn't in the 1.3.4 update, it's coming in the next update they release.

Status
Not open for further replies.