OneDrive Personal works but not Business.

ah1970

Cadet
As per the title, I have OneDrive Personal working as a Cloud Sync task in TrueNAS-12.0-U2.1 but can't get OneDrive Business working.

When I set up the credentials through the GUI, it comes in initially as Personal. If I go to Drives List, there is a DOCUMENT_LIBRARY option, which I select and it fills in the Drive ID. Clicking on Verify Credential comes back as 'valid'.

When I set up the cloud sync task, if I click on the Folder View below the Credential, it's empty (there should be four folders there). If I attempt a dry run, it doesn't throw any errors but just says there is nothing to do. I can create files and folders on OneDrive and it still says there is nothing to do.

md78

Cadet
Have you made any progress with this ah1970? Your post helped me find a solution.

I came here to post that I was having a similar problem with TrueNAS-12.0-U3.1 - my personal onedrive account works fine, but when using the GUI to generate credentials for a business onedrive it returns a document library (it corresponds to my organisations default sharepoint site).

Instead of using the GUI to get the credential, I used the instructions from here: Microsoft OneDrive (rclone.org)

When I replaced the auth token and drive id with the parameters generated from using rclone, it worked as expected.
Hope that helps (if you're still interested 5 months later)

glauco

Guru
When I replaced the auth token and drive id with the parameters generated from using rclone, it worked as expected.
Thanks to your hint, after replacing the drive ID only, the cloud sync task finally succeeded and the files and folders started showing up on OneDrive!

anturk

Cadet
Have you made any progress with this ah1970? Your post helped me find a solution.

I came here to post that I was having a similar problem with TrueNAS-12.0-U3.1 - my personal onedrive account works fine, but when using the GUI to generate credentials for a business onedrive it returns a document library (it corresponds to my organisations default sharepoint site).

Instead of using the GUI to get the credential, I used the instructions from here: Microsoft OneDrive (rclone.org)

Hope that helps (if you're still interested 5 months later)
Two years later and this helped me weird that this issue is still going