SOLVED multiple OneDrive accounts / Cloud Credentials

yesyes

Dabbler
Hi,
I'm trying to backup certain folders on my FreeNAS to MS OneDrive. I have created one Cloud Credential and 2 Cloud Sync Tasks using that one Credential. As far as I can tell this works fine.

However, I have Microsoft 365 Family with up to 6 users and with that comes 6x 1TB OneDrive storage - 1TB per user. So I want to backup certain folders on FreeNAS to different user's OneDrive accounts in order to use more than 1TB OneDrive storage.

I tried creating another Cloud Credential using my wife's OneDrive account. However, when I create the credential and click on "Login to Provider" and then "Proceed" in the new windows that opens, it just logs me into the same OneDrive account that I already used in the first credential without asking.

How do I add another Cloud Credential using a different OneDrive account?

magis73

Cadet
Hi I'm looking for the same issue. I have 3 personal Onedrive Account and 1 Business, I can log in only with one account...

yesyes

Dabbler
sorry, I was going to post the solution here but then forgot.
You can go to the OneDrive website and log out. Then go back to FreeNAS and create a new Credential. Because you logged out on the OneDrive website, you now get a new login prompt on FreeNAS where you can log in as a different user.

magis73

Cadet
Hi! thanks a lot for your quiclky support! I've corrected log on my Ondrive Accounts and they are syncing in properly. No sync instead my Business school account..