Onedrive Personal (365) with Cloud Sync Tasks problem

Hello everyone,

I'm a new TrueNas 12.0-U3 user, I really like this system I've tryed a lot of nice things and they are all working nicely.

Now I would like to create a a task that copy the files stored in a SMB share on a folder on OneDrive personal (1Tb 365 account).

I setup the Cloud Credentials perfectly on the System>Cloud Credentials, I made also a Verify Credential test with a ok result, but when I try to setup a Cloud Sync Task under Tasks>Cloud Sync Tasks, there is no way to make it work. Tryed to set as PUSH or PULL, COPY or SYNC but it doesn't work.

Am I wrong or is there a bug in the system?

Also please do not advice rclone or other stuff, if I wanted to try anything else, I would have written in the appropriate forum.

Thanks

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Tryed to set as PUSH or PULL, COPY or SYNC but it doesn't work.

Am I wrong or is there a bug in the system?
You're going to need to be a bit more specific about what exactly you tried before I could tell you if it's you or not, but when I just did a test on my own system, I was able to get cloud credentials to work and then set up a sync job, which ran exactly as I expected it to.

I tryed every combinations of the parameters PULL PUSH COPY and SYNC but the only thing that appens is that the folder I create as test in the smb share is cancelled, nothing else.

Did you try with a free onedrive account or with a paid ones?

Ok just tried with a free account and it works like a charm. There is a bug with the personal 365, it doesn't works

I was wrong, the system works perfectly.

I was doing the test by uploading an empty folder.

If a folder is empty it is not loaded, if I put a file inside it, the folder is created and the file inside is loaded