oneDrive Personal Sync go in error

pictop

Cadet
Hello I have recently switched to TrueNAS. I must say the software is really great. I have only one small problem with the oneDrive (Personal) Sync. I have created 4 accounts 2 of them go in error (The one with the most data). The 2 others work.

I always get the following error:
Code:
Fehler: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 411, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 446, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1272, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1143, in sync
    await self._sync(cloud_sync, options, job)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1190, in _sync
    await rclone(self.middleware, job, cloud_sync, options["dry_run"])
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 276, in rclone
    raise CallError(message)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Checks:              2076 / 2076, 100%
Transferred:           11 / 11, 100%
Elapsed time:        36.1s

Failed to sync: couldn't list files: Get "https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/drives/4d544e85a23a9eb3/items/4D544E85A23A9EB3!636/children?$top=1000": dial tcp: lookup graph.microsoft.com on 192.168.1.2:53: server misbehaving

I don't understand who is causing it.

The files themselves were all synced down (mode sync active). But if I delete a file in the Clour they remain on the NAS.

Do any of you have an idea? Thanks