NZBGet tend to grown to over 265Gb! and counting!

msbxa

Contributor
I was running sabnzbd before I switched to nzbget thought this problem was related to sabnzbd but it seems the same with nzbget.

looking at my zpool SSD special for iocage plugins and jails running FreeNAS 11.2 U7 I see the size is of nzbget growing

nzbget dataset 265 GiB 134.89 GiB Inherits (lz4) 1.00x false off

The path: /mnt/plugins/nzbget/Downloads, also my iocage is only 39GB path: /mnt/plugins/iocage/jails/
by typing this command du -t 2MB -h i see this size 13G

13G ./Downloads/tvseries
13G ./Downloads
13G .

So where is the rest of the size is going?

The only way to reset the size is to restart nzbget. Any idea how to deal with this without restart the jail?

Ive seen snapshots on radically changing data start to really take up space. You might start there. Also are there tons of failed DLs in the incomplete folder? These could start to add up as well. Just a thought.

msbxa

Contributor
I've seen snapshots on radically changing data start to really take up space. You might start there. Also are there tons of failed DLs in the incomplete folder? These could start to add up as well. Just a thought.

i've looked into incomplete DLs they do not reached that much data to course that spike also not in nzbget dataset where the final dir Downloads lies.