No Server with Truecharts Plex Pass

laskeyp

Dabbler
HI all. I recently upgraded my TrueNAS Core system to the latest stable release of TrueNAS Scale. I am trying to get the current version of the Plex app from Truecharts running on my Scale system. I find that it fails to deploy when I check the Plex Pass box during installation. The log files show the following message, repeatedly:

Starting Plex Media Server.
s6-applyuidgid: fatal: unable to exec /usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Plex Media Server: No such file or directory

When I open a BASH shell inside the docker container and examine the path mentioned in the error, there is indeed nothing there. If I then deselect the Plex Pass checkbox in the apps configuration, it launches and is mostly functional (the 'mostly' is for another post).

Has anyone else eeen this problem? I haven't found any other mention of it. Can anyone suggest how to resolve this?

Thank you,

Peter

laskeyp

Dabbler
Actually, it turns out that I was using the TrueNAS version. As a N00b, I thought they were the same as TrueCharts. Added the TrueCharts repository and got up and running in minutes.