Nextcloud problems

I have just installed truenas scale 22.12.0 and then updated it to 22.12.1. I have also installed nextcloud app. My previous experience is from truenas core with jails so quite new to the container setup but I would like to move my nextcloud setup from my core server to the scale server.
I have a problem when setting up nextcloud. The first problem is the cronjob that is available through the gui, but when i try to change it to */15 * * * * in order to run each 15 min it just complains "Error: [EINVAL] values.cronjob.schedule: Not a string"
Anyone got a clue of what to do? And then the cronjob should be run as www-data according to nextcloud documentation, is that the setup in the app or?

Another problem I'm having with the containers, is that I would need to make persistent changes in the configuration file inside the container apps but is that somehow possible in the container? When I cant do it through the gui edit function?

ingorichter

Cadet
I have the same issue with the cronjob. I disabled it for now to get something working after the latest truenas update...
But then I'm stuck with the HTTP probe error that doesn't let the app finish the deployment. I don't know what I'm missing here, but I already spent a lot of hours last night getting my Nextcloud back to work after the tn update
1677347130396.png

tziegler

Dabbler
got the same problem i tried to install a new instance of nextcloud but got the Error: [EINVAL] values.cronjob.schedule: Not a string
only when i enable cronjobs. if i disable cronjobs i can install it no problem

got the same problem i tried to install a new instance of nextcloud but got the Error: [EINVAL] values.cronjob.schedule: Not a string
only when i enable cronjobs. if i disable cronjobs i can install it no problem
Wonder if this is a bug then and if it should be reported in that case? And if so, should that be to truecharts?

JeffJ62

Dabbler
I have tried several times to install nextcloud. Sometimes, I could not log into the webportal. Sometimes the deployment stpped at 1/2. I am trying to install it now and I get "

Installing​

Error: [EINVAL] values.cronjob.schedule: Not a string"

Thanks in advance

tziegler

Dabbler

tziegler

Dabbler
Wonder if this is a bug then and if it should be reported in that case? And if so, should that be to truecharts?
Probably should be reported to ix systems as a Bug but i don't now how.
Tried install a new instance today and same result works without cronjobs and gives an error with them enabled

Probably should be reported to ix systems as a Bug but i don't now how.
Tried install a new instance today and same result works without cronjobs and gives an error with them enabled
it has been reported as a bug so well se when it will be fixed now

southgb

Cadet
I'm receiving the same error trying to install diskoverdata. All defaults except the password. This is a fresh install of Truenas in a Proxmox 7.3-6 vm.

TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.1

Smokie

Explorer
Same error, I have disabled Cronjob but I don’t even know what it does, Is it needed For home use?

kalidus

Cadet
Same error, I have disabled Cronjob but I don’t even know what it does, Is it needed For home use?
AFAIK, its used to clean garbage and scan for new files.