Nextcloud not reachable through cloudflare tunnel

alazium

Cadet
Hello guys, can you help me a bit? Fighting 3rd day with this problem and can't find solution.
Installed latest Truenas Scale and Nextcloud. Made a cloudflare tunnel (checked No TLS). As i connecting to my server via domain name from local network, it works fine (redirects me to my local ip and port. But if i connecting from cellular, my host is unavailable.
Maybe problem with dommain validation, but i don't know how to add --env SKIP_DOMAIN_VALIDATION=true to the docker run command (took it from official documentation).
Thanks in advance guys.

Attachments

• CF.jpg
    CF.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 254

victort

Guru
Is your domain configured in the trusted_domains in config.php? This would probably be done under “Server Name” when configuring the App options.

You shouldn’t be redirecting to your local IP. That won’t work through the Cloudflare tunnel. It needs to be a domain.

Make sure that the same domain is in the trusted_domains and in the Origin Server Name and HTTP Host Header.

Last edited:

alazium

Cadet
my domain is already in trusted_domains, and it does not work.
I have qbittorrent app set on this nas and it works perfect.

Now i see thats qbittorrent not redirects from domain name to local adress.
Maybe i editing wrong config file... Nope, checked it twice, config is correct.
There is no "Server Name” in app config.

Added SKIP_DOMAIN_VALIDATION=true via docker image settings, nothing changed.

Last edited:

alazium

Cadet
Nope, it's not a solution, now i can't login to web interface...
"I found the solution:
When you install nextcloud app do not choose truenas sertificate, install without it. If you will edit app instance removing sertificate, it won't work, delete app, configs and reinstall it.
In cloudflare tunnel use http instead of https.
Anything works fine.
Anyway, thanks for help."

Last edited: