New Mount point Error starting CloudSync Job

doneill

Cadet
Hi All,

New to TrueNAS Scale - so far so good except for a recent issue with some of my Cloud Sync tasks to AWS S3. These jobs were working however they started failing last night and I don't know why. Connection/creds for S3 work. Basically when I launch the cloud sync job it returns within a minute with a mount point error (see error below).

The DataSet does exist and access is working from an SMB share.
I did notice that the source mount is not selected in the UI when I go to edit the job so I keep having to re-select it. This is a UI bug I have seen since installing.
These same jobs worked a number times.

Keys Config of the Job.
Push, Sync, to AWS S3, Existing Bucket. Take Snapshot, use AES 256 Encryption.
The source is the entire dataset going to the root of an S3 bucket.

What I have tried:
I have deleted the Cloud Sync task and recreated it.
Rebooted (resolved an issue with S3 creds in the past)

TrueNAS Version: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02-RC.2

Also struggling to find detailed logs - the error is available from the UI when I click on the FAILED Image.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Don.

Error message from when clicking the Failed Icon.

Error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 409, in run await self.future File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 445, in __run_body rv = await self.method(*([self] + args)) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1269, in nf return await func(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1103, in sync await self._sync(cloud_sync, options, job) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1150, in _sync await rclone(self.middleware, job, cloud_sync, options["dry_run"]) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 191, in rclone dataset, recursive = get_dataset_recursive( File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 462, in get_dataset_recursive datasets = [ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 468, in <listcomp> if dataset["properties"]["mountpoint"]["value"] != "none" KeyError: 'mountpoint'

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Does sound like a bug to me... Please file a ticket on https://jira.ixsystems.com and attach a debug file (System -> Advanced -> Download Debug). Should be something we fix for the final release next month.

Nordy

Cadet
I'm running into this same issue. Are there any fixes or workarounds for it?