Error trying to set up Backblaze Sync

m25mmark

Cadet
Using TrueNAS Scale 22.02.3. I'm trying to create a Cloud Sync task using a Backblaze account. I created the necessary keys and copied them from the Backblaze account to the cloud credentials area. I verified 3 times the keys are correct. I am getting an error: [EFAULT] Network activity "Cloud sync" is disabled. In the more info area, it says:
Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 176, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1293, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1272, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 606, in verify
    await self.middleware.call("network.general.will_perform_activity", "cloud_sync")
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1344, in call
    return await self._call(
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1293, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/network_/activity.py", line 54, in will_perform_activity
    raise CallError(f'Network activity "{self.activities[name]}" is disabled')
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Network activity "Cloud sync" is disabled

I got the same error in 22.02.1 so upgrading did not resolve the issue. I can't find anywhere that might have a setting to enable cloud sync, so I don't understand the error.
Thanks

m25mmark

Cadet
Yes it is enabled. If I ignore the errors it will eventually let me save the task, but as soon as I try a dry run it fails with the referenced error above.

m25mmark

Cadet
I think I know what it might be. When it was first built, I followed documentation I found to "harden" TN Scale as a Veeam repository because that's the only use of this system. I'll bet some step in that process is preventing the cloud connection from working. I'll have to find that document and retrace my steps. If I figure it out I'll post here. Thank you again

netriscs

Cadet
Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue, but I'm on a (mostly) fresh install