New FreeNAS, Want to Host Printer/Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyt

Dabbler
I agree with you. But it applicable to FreeNAS 9.3. I am running older version 9.2.1.9 on 32 bit version. That one needs only 2 GB of RAM.

In the attachment to the previous post I added screens from Usage reports during normal activity that will be going on most of the time. It's not ideal, but it's sufficient.

I have created a jail called Print and assigned it IP adress. I have the hplip-3.16.2 downloaded, and extracted into that folder. How do I install it?

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
I agree with you. But it applicable to FreeNAS 9.3. I am running older version 9.2.1.9 on 32 bit version. That one needs only 2 GB of RAM.

In the attachment to the previous post I added screens from Usage reports during normal activity that will be going on most of the time. It's not ideal, but it's sufficient.

I have created a jail called Print and assigned it IP adress. I have the hplip-3.16.2 downloaded, and extracted into that folder. How do I install it?
Inside a jail it's just freebsd. Refer to installation instructions for installing it on freebsd.

This isn't a freenas issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.