Networking Problem after 11.1 U2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryPlay

Dabbler
Hello, I updated my FreeNAS System from 11.1 U1 to U2 yesterday. Since the update my nextcloud (apache24) and jenkins server doesn't work any longer. The apache server is running, but I can't connect to my nextcloud. In the browser I only get a blank site (but no "connection failed" error). When I restart the apache24 service I get the following message:
Code:
(49)Can't assign requested address: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
(49)Can't assign requested address: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443

The jenkins service doesn't even start. When I try to start it by hand, it failed says:
Code:
java.io.IOException: Failed to start a listener: winstone.HttpsConnectorFactory

BerryPlay

Dabbler
I just logged in into the new UI and suddently the following message apeared:
Code:
Error 201:[ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 893, in _method_lookup
	serviceobj = self.get_service(service)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 822, in get_service
	return self.__services[name]
KeyError: 'network.general'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 150, in call_method
	result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 109, in __next__
	return self.gen.send(None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 902, in call_method
	serviceobj, methodobj = self._method_lookup(message['method'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 896, in _method_lookup
	raise CallError(f'Method "{method_name}" not found in "{service}"', CallError.ENOMETHOD)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I just logged in into the new UI and suddently the following message apeared:
That's a known issue and will presumably be fixed in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.