Need help connecting to Citrix ShareFile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabeez

Cadet
New to FreeNAS, got it installed and somewhat working, but so far stumped as to how/if I can get it working to do what I wanted to do. Basically, we need to sync folders/files with ShareFile, more so just pulling what our customers upload to ShareFile automatically down to FreeNAS box. We have a few Synology boxes that have a CloudSync plugin, which uses WebDAV to sync specified folders to/from the NAS, and my initial research into FreeNAS showed it can do WebDAV, but as it turns out, only as a server to other local clients. Have combed the web and forums, and so far haven't found anything that looks like it will do what we need it to do, with any sort of ease, anyway. Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks!

joeschmuck

Old Man
Welcome to FreeNAS Forums.

I know I'm a stickler for saying this but please read our forum rules. You clearly have not as indicated by your posting title and the posting content. The purpose of our rules is simply just to provide you with some guidelines on how to post and what to post in the forums in order that we can provide quick positive feedback to a person in order to help them out. You are missing a clear title giving a breif description of the problem, and "please help" just makes many regulars ignore your posting. You are missing your system configuration information as well.

I'm makign an assumption that "ShareFile" is Citrix Sharefile.

So I am going to change the thread title to make this thread more appealing to the users and hopefully this will get some interest. In the meantime please post the version of FreeNAS you are using and we will assume that your hardware meets minimum specs for a FreeNAS server. If there is any other imformation we should know, please add it. Do not assume we know what you are talking about but I do think I guessed correctly, but it's just a guess on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.