Multiple mount points to one common jail mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancackewaffle

Dabbler
interesting query that i am having issues with: i have a Plex server setup with (in the jail) mounts that are /media/tv_shows and /media/movies. that has been working all fine and dandy but now i seem to have run out of space, no big deal i have a couple drives lying around until i can afford the proper drives. so i make a new storage drive with these for added storage /mnt/Tank2/PLEX2/Movies2 and /mnt/Tank2/PLEX2/TV_Shows2 respectively. i then go into the Jails section and make storage mounts that are identical to the other drive so that i can just have more space in the same location.

(original: /mnt/Tank/PLEX/Movies > /media/movies and /mnt/Tank/PLEX/TV Shows > /media/tv_shows)
(new: /mnt/Tank2/PLEX2/Movies2 > /media/movies and /mnt/Tank2/PLEX2/TV Shows2 > /media/tv_shows)

so what i was hoping for was that the original mounts to be still active and the new mount to just act like added storage to the same mount points.

Pancackewaffle

Dabbler
Well shoot. oh well, just going to have to add more than the standard two libraries to PLEX :(

fracai

Guru
Can you not just add a second directory to the existing library? I thought that was possible.

Pancackewaffle

Dabbler
i tried but plex does not like to look deep into folders... it recognized all series and seasons as game of thrones for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.