Move from 11.2 to 11.1 with no previous boot environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kracazol

Dabbler
Hello

I have been trying to setup freenas as a plex media server for a couple of weeks and have run into problems when trying to get sabnzbd, sonarr and radarr to work, mainly due to the fact that sabnzbd plugin isnt functional yet.

I have tried creating a jail to run the programs and I have also tried running a windows VM to run these programs as a stop gap until 11.2 is more mature. Both of these approaches have failed either due to my lack of knowledge, bugs or lack of guides etc..

I have finally come to the realization that 11.2 isnt a stable release, which i thought it was when i downloaded it. What i would like to do now is install 11.1 which i have found many useful guides for in order to setup things how i want. Since i installed 11.2 i have moved a 10 TB media library across to it and i really dont want to lose this or have to move it. Is there any way for me to safely get to 11.1 and how would i go about doing so please.

Sorry if this has been covered before, i have tried searching for it a lot but only find results regarding reverting to a previous 11 or 11.1 boot environment

Thanks

sretalla