SOLVED Mount NFS in TrueNAS stopped working

Itay1778

Patron
Hey everyone, so today I rebuilt my TrueNAS.
New motherboard, new processor, etc.
So I took my existing drives and downloaded a backup of my config and decided to format the boot disk to do a new installation of TrueNAS and then restore my config back. And everything went great, everything came back.
Just one problem! I can't connect to the NFS share that is on another server into the Plex jail. At first, I thought it was a problem with the jail because when I try to start this jail it just gets stuck in the start jail. In the end, I realized that it is the NFS Share that causes it to get stuck.
So in an attempt to find a solution, I tried to mount the NFS share into the TrueNAS itself instead of the jail and it still didn't work.

I must stress before reinstalling everything worked great! And NFS connected to the jail without any problems at all.

when I try to start the jail, when the NFS share is in the fstab of the jail it just gets stuck when it starts, and don't show any error.

I got an error when trying to mount to TrueNAS itself.
This is the error:
nfsd: RPCPROG_NFS: RPC: Remote system error - Operation timed out

This is the command I used to mount into the jail:
iocage fstab -a Plex 192.168.3.41:/remotefolder /mnt/in-the-jail nfs rw 0 0

And this is the command into the TrueNAS
mount -t nfs -o rw 192.168.3.41:/remotefolder /root/test

I really need your help because I don't know what to do anymore, and I need to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Itay1778

Patron
Update:
I found the cause of the problem!
The switch I used to set everything up temporarily then he had a DDoS setting enabled which blocked the NFS connection.
More precisely, this is the setting that was enabled: TCP-SYN

It just took me close to 20 hours to find this setting:rolleyes:o_O
And I thought it would be a quick upgrade