MineOS var\games\minecraft Doesn't exist on SFTP

Lgjoka2002

Cadet
Hello all. I apologize in advance if this has been answered before but I was unable to get it resolved on my end.

I installed FreeNAS two months ago on an old gaming machine I got from a buddy of mine with the intent of learning how to use the OS. FreeNAS is my first foray into Linux so I'm a complete newbie to all this. I don't intend on using this machine for anything crazy. The goal is to replace it later and to build a better one completely from scratch but for now, it is my learning machine.
I wanted to start a small continuous Minecraft server for a few close friends and I so I installed MineOS. I had some trouble getting it set up in the beginning but I got a Spigot server setup and running with no issue.

Now the problem, I wanted to access the server files in the iocage/jail to add some plugins into the var\games\minecraft\servers\Mercury\plugins folder. After many hours of figuring out how to connect to FTP and SFTP, I have no issue connecting to my FreeNAS with FTP or SFTP but when I go to \var\games with either the Minecraft folder is not there. I know it exists cause var\games\minecraft exists when I use SMB.
I've spent too many hours and late nights trying to figure this out and am at a breaking point and unfortunately, Google hasn't been giving me any helpful advice.
If anyone's got any advice on how to fix this or can tell if I messed something up, I'd be eternally grateful.

Specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
Some American Megatrends motherboard, not 100% sure what.
12 Gigs of DDR3 RAM (Not Sure what model either)
128GB SSD to boot.
500GB HHD as my storage device.

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
You are probably SFTPing into your FreeNAS and not into your MineOS jail. Try /mnt/poolname/iocage/jails/jailname/root/var/games/minecraft ...

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
In your WinSCP simply start at / and then click your way through the path I outlined instead of starting at /var/games.
Or click on ".." twice ...

Lgjoka2002

Cadet
That worked! I'm feeling like such a dunce.
Didn't realize it was that simple!
Thank you so much, Patrick!