long chinese filename support?

LV52

Dabbler
Hi, I am a chinese user of truenas. Recently, I am going to backup the files in my local windows PC to NAS. I have already set up the SMB sharing and used it normally.
Yesterday,I ran into a problem with the length of the filename.
I have a txt file with filename length about 90 chinese characters, when i copy this file form pc to nas, it shows the error of "The specified filename is invalid or too long" . After I cut the length of the filename from 90 to about 70 chinese characters, everything is fine.
I also have some tests and conclusions:
1. only chinese characters: If i create a txt file only with english characters, it can reach the filename length to 220 or more characters, which is close to the maximum limit for windows filenames (about 255 or 260 ?) But, if the filename is chinese, it only support about 70 chinese characters. BTW, 100~110 chinese characters filename is support in windows.
2. not long path: Even I create a path of "/mnt/data/share/SgsjkglskdgklsdgklsblgsbdlvblsbvlopfnogibndlvkxcnnsiosbdfbgsbgsdgbsiodgbsodbgsogbsodbgosdgbsodhgsdnvsogbhsogisbgsgSgsjkglskdgklsdgklsblgsbdlvblsbvlopfnogibndlvkxcnnsiosbdfbgsbgsdgbsiodgb sodbgsogbsodbgosdgbsodhgsdnvsogbh/" which is very very long, I also can copy the 220 english characters file to above path without any error. Furthermore, I copy the 70 chinese characters file to above very long path, also without any error.
3. seems not related to SMB: For the file with filename length about 90 chinese characters, i tried to use MobaXterm with ssh and filezilla with sftp to transmit the file, they also stuck or report error. If i use ssh or sftp to transmit the 200+ english characters file, everything is fine too.

Based on the above analysis, it seems that the chinese filenames are not well supported in truenas.
Is there any way to solve this problem? Thannks!