SOLVED K3s: default route configured, but error "not present on any cidr used by the system"

guillheu

Cadet
Hi.
After setting the default route for my k3s, I still get the following error :
Code:
kubernetes.route_v4_gateway: Specified value is not present on any network cidr in use by the system

However, the k3s gateway is set to 192.168.1.1, and I have a NIC with address 192.168.1.21/24.
Screenshot from 2023-08-16 00-03-31.png
Screenshot from 2023-08-16 00-03-48.png
Screenshot from 2023-08-16 00-04-06.png

I've had this issue before on another consumer grade bare-metal system which had a single NIC. However, another deployment on a VM worked without problems. Any idea what's causing this ? Did I just miss something obvious ?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
netstat -r

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
And have you set that in Network | Global Configuration too? (as suggested in the message)

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
OK; and what about setting the Node IP to 192.168.1.21 ?

sretalla