Jails will only start manually

DuncanM

Cadet
Hello and thanks for reading this.

I have a TrueNAS-12.0-U6 that was upgraded from FreeNAS-11.3-U5. It has one jail running URBackup everything works great apart from the jail will not start automatically. The auto-start is ticked I have even tried unticking saving settings and re-ticking it to see if it was just not saving the setting correctly. If I manually start the jail it works great and runs until the unit is restarted but then I have to manually restart the jail. I can not find any errors in the logs it is as if it just does not try to start the jail.

Thanks again for reading this any help will be most apricated. It is not a major problem but really annoying have to check every day to make sure it is working.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
what do you get from iocage get boot jailname (change jailname to the actual name of the jail)

DuncanM

Cadet
Hi thanks so much for your reply

when I run that command it returns "1"

I have googled this and all I can find are people who can not start their jails but mine starts fine if I manually start it and runs fine but will just not boot automatically.

Thanks again for you quick reply.

sretalla