iSCSI Authorized Access -- Cannot add a new group member, or modify an existing member

eshwayri

Dabbler
My iSCSI authorized access list looks like this:

GroupID User
3 iqn.1998-01.com.vmware:esx1-5031e118
3 iqn.1998-01.com.vmware:esx2-778be28c
3 iqn.1998-01.com.vmware:esx3-3400a5e9
3 iqn.1998-01.com.vmware:esx4-2c16863b

I re-installed esx1 today, and wanted to update the iqn in the group access list above with the new value. When I try to do this, it won't save and returns an error of "Tag 3 is already in use." I then tried to add it as a new entry in group 3, and got the same error. If I add it to a new group, say 5, it adds it without issue; however, if I then try adding another entry into the same group, I get the same error about the new group. This is an existing configuration that I have used for many years. I tried this both with the new interface and the legacy interface with the same result. It looks like U5 is only allowing one entry per-group, which kind of negates the whole point of having a group. I don't know if this broke in U5 or in some earlier version since I haven't needed to update my groups in a long time. I am still on FreeNAS-11.2-U5; I will try U6 as soon as I can take the downtime. I read the release notes and did not see this listed under the fixes, so not sure if this has been noted before. Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?